Get Tested Today!
At Virginia STD Testing we guarantee discreet, accurate testing with treatment services or connection to care when medically appropriate. With same-day testing available, patients can get tested when it’s most convenient for them.
- Same-day testing
- Screenings begin at $87.28 per test
- Results arrive usually in three business days
Virginia State STD morbidity data:
The Virginia department of Health and Social Services reported that there were 30,797 chlamydia infections and 7,402 gonorrhea infections in 2010. Also, 19,029 HIV cases were reported to have transitioned to AIDS from the beginning of the epidemic in the early 1980s through December 2008. The CDC provided the state with $8,683,712 for HIV prevention programs and support.
- The rate of chlamydia in the U.S. in Virginia in 2010 per 100,000 people: 390.7
- The rate of gonorrhea in the U.S. in Virginia in 2010 per 100,000 people: 93.9
- The rate of syphilis in the U.S. in Virginia in 2010 per 100,000 people: 10.1
Since STDs may not present symptoms, they can often go undiagnosed if individuals are not regularly screened. If left untreated serious conditions, such as infertility, may result. STD Testing in Virginia can test for eight of the most common infections without an invasive examination.