STD Testing Webster tests for the 8 most common STDs. Our service is fast, accurate, and convenient. We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission.
The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's largest and most respected national diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Webster for sexually-transmitted infection screening.
STD Testing Webster makes it easy with a simple process. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one near you. STD tests are now fast, private, and embarrassment free. Call today to schedule an appointment.
Texas and Webster STD Measurement Data
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 134.7
- HIV rate per 100,000 people: 19.5
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 people: 5.9
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 people: 422
- The number of reported occurrences of HIV in Texas in 2008: 4181 (a 39% increase)
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Texas in 2008: 100870
As you can see, STDs are a growing problem in Webster, Texas and nationally. Always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.