Results are usually given in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. We provide sexually-transmitted disease testing at over 1,800 locations across the country. Our service is fast, exact, and accommodating. STD Testing Temecula tests for the 8 most prevalent STDs. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your absolute permission.
All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most modern tests available in Temecula for STD screening. The tests we offer are the identical tests hospitals and doctors use. We work with the nation's biggest and most respected national diagnostic laboratories.
Sexually Transmitted Disease tests are now fast, private, and embarrassment free. Call now to schedule an appointment. STD Testing Temecula makes it easy with a straightforward process. With over 1,800 lab facilities nationwide, we have one near you.
California and Temecula STI Measurement Data
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in California in 2008: 5161 (a 30% increase)
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in California in 2008: 148798
- The number of reported occurrences of Gonorrhea in California in 2008: 25,787
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 84
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in California in 2008: 2204
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 people: 6
As you can see, STDs are a growing epidemic in Temecula, California and nationwide. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.