STD Testing Sunnyvale tests for the 8 most prevalent STDs. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your stated permission. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Our service is fast, accurate, and accommodating. We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide.
The tests we offer are the identical tests hospitals and doctors use. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's biggest and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Sunnyvale for STI screening.
STD Testing Sunnyvale makes it comfortable with a smooth process. Sexually Transmitted Disease tests are now fast, confidential, and shame free. Call now to schedule an appointment. With over 1,800 lab facilities nationwide, we have one convenient to you.
California and Sunnyvale STI Facts
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in California in 2008: 5161 (a 30% increase)
- San Francisco Gonorrhea rate per 100,000: 212.5
- The number of reported Chlamydia cases in San Francisco and San Francisco County in 2008: 4174
- San Francisco Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 490.2
- The amount of reported Syphilis cases in San Francisco and San Francisco County in 2008: 206
- San Francisco Syphilis rate per 100,000 residence: 24.2
STDs are a growing epidemic in Sunnyvale, California and nationwide. Always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.