STD Testing Sun Valley tests for the 8 most common STDs. Our service is fast, accurate, and convenient. We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission.
The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use. We work with the nation's largest and most respected national diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Sun Valley for sexually-transmitted infection screening.
STD Testing Sun Valley makes it easy with a simple process. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one near you. STD tests are now fast, private, and embarrassment free. Call today to schedule an appointment.
STD Infection Information: California and Sun Valley
- The amount of reported cases of HIV in California in 2008: 5161 (a 30% increase)
- The number of reported occurrences of Chlamydia in California in 2008: 148798
- The number of reported cases of Gonorrhea in California in 2008: 25,787
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 84
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in California in 2008: 2204
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 residence: 6
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Sun Valley, California and across the United States. Protect yourself by using safe sex practices.