Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your absolute permission. Results are usually given in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. We provide sexually-transmitted disease testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide. Our service is fast, exact, and comfortable. STD Testing Sierra Vista tests for the 8 most common STDs.
We work with the nation's largest and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most highly developed tests available in Sierra Vista for STD screening. The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use.
STD tests are now quick, discreet, and shame free. With over 1,800 testing centers nationwide, we have one near you. Call today to schedule an appointment. STD Testing Sierra Vista makes it accessible with a simple process.
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Arizona in 2008: 24,769
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 individuals: 390.8
- The number of reported occurrences of Syphilis in Arizona in 2008: 317
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 individuals: 5
- The number of reported cases of Gonorrhea in Arizona in 2008: 3,449
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 individuals: 70.8
As you can see, STDs are a growing epidemic in Sierra Vista, Arizona and nationwide. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.