- Select your lab and tests
- Visit the lab near you
- View your results online
- Receive care
Our service is fast, accurate, and comfortable. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your stated permission. Results are usually given in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. STD Testing San Mateo tests for the 8 most rampant STDs. We provide STI testing at over 1,800 locations across the country.
We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's largest and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in San Mateo for STD screening.
STI tests are now quick, discreet, and embarrassment free. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one close to you. STD Testing San Mateo makes it easy with a simple process. Call right now to schedule an appointment.
California and San Mateo STI Facts
- The amount of reported Chlamydia cases in San Francisco and San Francisco County in 2008: 4174
- San Francisco Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 490.2
- The amount of reported Syphilis cases in San Francisco and San Francisco County in 2008: 206
- San Francisco Syphilis rate per 100,000 residence: 24.2
- The amount of reported Gonorrhea cases in San Francisco and San Francisco County in 2008: 1809
- San Francisco Gonorrhea infection rate per 100,000: 212.5
As you can see, STDs are a growing problem in San Mateo, California and nationally. Always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.