Get Tested Today!
STD testing San Francisco provides fast, low-cost, and private testing when and where it's convenient for you. Benefits of San Francisco STD Testing include:
- Results usually ready in 3 business days or less
- Tests starting at just $87.28
- View your results online in your secure account
STD testing info: San Francisco and California
The California Department of Public Health reported that, in 2010, there were 155,300 chlamydia infections, 26,840 gonorrhea infections and 2,059 syphilis infections in the state. Chlamydia and gonorrhea are mostly seen in 20- to 24-year-old individuals.
California has the second highest number of cumulative reported AIDS cases among all 50 states in the U.S. The CDC has provided the state with $62,060,262 for HIV and AIDS outreach measures.
- California's 2010 chlamydia rate per 100,000 population: 400
- California's 2010 gonorrhea rate per 100,000 population: 69
- California's 2010 syphilis rate per 100,000 population: 5
More than 19 million Americans each year are infected with an STD, but many never realize. This may cause individuals to unknowingly spread infections to others. To avoid transmission, it is important for you to get tested annually for common STDs.