- Select your lab and tests
- Visit the lab near you
- View your results online
- Receive care
STD Testing San Francisco tests for the 8 most prevalent STDs. We provide sexually-transmitted disease testing at over 1,800 locations across the country. Our service is fast, exact, and accommodating. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission. Results are usually released in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive.
All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most highly developed tests available in San Francisco for STD screening. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's biggest and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the identical tests hospitals and doctors use.
With over 1,800 testing centers nationwide, we have one close to you. Call now to schedule an appointment. STI tests are now quick, confidential, and humiliation free. STD Testing San Francisco makes it accessible with a smooth process.
California and San Francisco STD Facts
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in California in 2008: 148798
- The # of reported Chlamydia cases in San Francisco and San Francisco County in 2008: 4174
- The number of reported occurrences of Gonorrhea in California in 2008: 25,787
- The amount of reported Gonorrhea cases in San Francisco and San Francisco County in 2008: 1809
- The amount of reported occurrences of HIV in California in 2008: 5161 (a 30% increase)
- San Francisco Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 490.2
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in San Francisco, California and across the United States. Protect yourself by using safe sex practices.