Our service is fast, authentic, and accommodating. STD Testing San Antonio tests for the 8 most rampant STDs. Results are usually released in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. We provide STI testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission.
We work with the nation's most comprehensive and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most modern tests available in San Antonio for STD screening.
Call right now to schedule an appointment. Sexually Transmitted Disease tests are now rapid, discreet, and shame free. With over 1,800 lab facilities nationwide, we have one convenient to you. STD Testing San Antonio makes it comfortable with a straightforward process.
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Texas in 2008: 4181 (a 39% increase)
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Texas in 2008: 100870
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in Texas in 2008: 1405
- The amount of reported Chlamydia cases in San Antonio and Bexar County in 2008: 8964
- The number of reported Syphilis cases in San Antonio and Bexar County in 2008: 184
- The number of reported Gonorrhea cases in San Antonio and Bexar County in 2008: 2932
STDs are a growing problem in San Antonio, Texas and nationally. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.