We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Results are usually released in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your stated permission. STD Testing Royal Palm Beach tests for the 8 most common STDs. Our service is fast, authentic, and accommodating .
All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most modern tests available in Royal Palm Beach for sexually-transmitted infection screening. We work with the nation's most comprehensive and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use.
STD tests are now quick, confidential, and humiliation free. With over 1,800 testing centers nationwide, we have one close to you. STD Testing Royal Palm Beach makes it easy with a smooth process. Call right now to schedule an appointment.
- HIV rate per 100,000 people: 42.7
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 people: 389.1
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 people: 5.7
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Florida in 2008: 6878 (a 39% increase)
- The number of reported occurrences of Gonorrhea in Florida in 2008: 23326
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Florida in 2008: 71017
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Royal Palm Beach, Florida and across the United States. Always protect yourself by using safe sex practices.