- Select your lab and tests
- Visit the lab near you
- View your results online
- Receive care
Results are usually given in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. We provide sexually-transmitted disease testing at over 1,800 locations across the country. Our service is fast, exact, and accommodating. STD Testing Richmond Hill tests for the 8 most prevalent STDs. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your absolute permission.
All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most modern tests available in Richmond Hill for STI screening. The tests we offer are the identical tests hospitals and doctors use. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's biggest and most respected national diagnostic laboratories.
Sexually Transmitted Disease tests are now fast, private, and embarrassment free. Call now to schedule an appointment. STD Testing Richmond Hill makes it easy with a straightforward process. With over 1,800 lab facilities nationwide, we have one near you.
New York and Richmond Hill STI Incidence Rates
- HIV rate per 100,000 people: 33.5
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in New York in 2008: 88359
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 people: 457.9
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in New York in 2008: 1217
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 people: 6.3
- The number of reported occurrences of Gonorrhea in New York in 2008: 17108
As you can see, STDs are a growing epidemic in Richmond Hill, New York and nationwide. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.