STD Testing Reno tests for the 8 most prevalent STDs. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your stated permission. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Our service is fast, accurate, and accommodating. We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide.
The tests we offer are the identical tests hospitals and doctors use. We work with the nation's biggest and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Reno for STD screening.
STD Testing Reno makes it comfortable with a smooth process. Sexually Transmitted Disease tests are now fast, confidential, and shame free. Call now to schedule an appointment. With over 1,800 lab facilities nationwide, we have one convenient to you.
Nevada and Reno STD Facts
- The number of reported occurrences of Gonorrhea in Nevada in 2008: 2172
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in Nevada in 2008: 77
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Nevada in 2008: 9670
- The number of reported occurrences of HIV in Nevada in 2008: 433 (a 47% increase)
- HIV rate per 100,000 people: 18.9
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 people: 3
As you can see, STDs are a growing problem in Reno, Nevada and nationally. Always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.