Our service is fast, exact, and accomodating. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your absolute permission. Results are usually given in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. STD Testing Providence tests for the 8 most prevalent STDs. We provide sexually-transmitted disease testing at over 1,800 locations across the country.
We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's biggest and most respected national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the indentical tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most modern tests available for STI screening.
Choose a test panel or individual tests. Then complete your order online and go to the closest Test Center for a blood or urine draw. Your results will be ready and viewable online within 3 Business Days or less. We make STD Testing easy with a straightforward process. Call now to schedule an appointment.
STD Info: Rhode Island
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Rhode Island in 2008: 123
- HIV Rates Per 100,000 people: 10.4
- The number of new reported cases of Chlamydia in Rhode Island in 2008: 3142
- Chlamydia Rates Per 100,000 people: 313.6
- The number of new reported cases of Syphillis in Rhode Island in 2008: 14
- Syphillis Rates Per 100,000 people: 1.3
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Rhode Island and across the United States. Protect yourself by using safe sex practices.