STD Testing Plainview tests for the 8 most common STDs. Our service is fast, accurate, and convenient. We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission.
The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use. We work with the nation's largest and most respected national diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Plainview for sexually-transmitted infection screening.
STD Testing Plainview makes it easy with a simple process. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one near you. STD tests are now fast, private, and embarrassment free. Call today to schedule an appointment.
- HIV rate per 100,000 residence: 33.5
- The number of reported occurrences of Chlamydia in New York in 2008: 88359
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 457.9
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in New York in 2008: 1217
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 residence: 6.3
- The number of reported cases of Gonorrhea in New York in 2008: 17108
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Plainview, New York and across the United States. Always protect yourself by using safe sex practices.