- Select your lab and tests
- Visit the lab near you
- View your results online
- Receive care
Our service is fast, authentic, and accommodating. STD Testing Oklahoma City tests for the 8 most rampant STDs. Results are usually released in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. We provide STI testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission.
We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's most comprehensive and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most modern tests available in Oklahoma City for STI screening.
Call right now to schedule an appointment. Sexually Transmitted Disease tests are now rapid, discreet, and shame free. With over 1,800 lab facilities nationwide, we have one convenient to you. STD Testing Oklahoma City makes it comfortable with a straightforward process.
Oklahoma and Oklahoma City STI Incidence Rates
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Oklahoma in 2008: 268 (a 31% increase)
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Oklahoma in 2008: 14803
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 people: 409.2
- The amount of reported Chlamydia cases in Oklahoma City and Oklahoma City County in 2008: 4366
- The amount of reported Syphilis cases in Oklahoma City and Oklahoma City County in 2008: 57
- The amount of reported Gonorrhea cases in Oklahoma City and Oklahoma City County in 2008: 2099
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and across the United States. Protect yourself by using safe sex practices.