We provide STD tests at more than 4,000 labs across the nation. Online, you are able to review your lab results, regularly in 3 business days or less. We screen for the 8 most frequently contracted STIs in Oklahoma City. STD Test Express will never be a part of the title of an email or on your credit card summary. Our care is discreet, careful, and comfortable.
We have teamed up with the most reputable and biggest national diagnostic laboratories. We use the exact same tests as those utilized by hospitals and doctors. These are the most cutting edge tests accessible in Oklahoma City. They are all FDA-approved or the gold-standard.
You can call us or go online to schedule your test today. Our method is understandable with secure STD testing. With more than 4,000 labs, we have one accessible for you.
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Oklahoma in 2008: 268 (a 31% increase)
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Oklahoma in 2008: 14803
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 people: 409.2
- The amount of reported Chlamydia cases in Oklahoma City and Oklahoma City County in 2008: 4366
- The amount of reported Syphilis cases in Oklahoma City and Oklahoma City County in 2008: 57
- The amount of reported Gonorrhea cases in Oklahoma City and Oklahoma City County in 2008: 2099
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and across the United States. Protect yourself by using safe sex practices.