We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Our service is fast, accurate, and convenient. STD Testing Neptune tests for the 8 most common STDs. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your absolute permission.
The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Neptune for STD screening. We work with the nation's most comprehensive and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories.
STD Testing Neptune makes it comfortable with a simple process. STI tests are now rapid, private, and shame free. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one close to you. Call today to schedule an appointment.
New Jersey and Neptune STD Measurement Data
- HIV rate per 100,000 people: 20.9
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in New Jersey in 2008: 22405
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 people: 257.9
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in New Jersey in 2008: 226
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 people: 2.6
- The number of reported occurrences of Gonorrhea in New Jersey in 2008: 5298
STDs are a growing problem in Neptune, New Jersey and nationally. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.