We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Results are usually released in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your stated permission. STD Testing Montgomery tests for the 8 most common STDs. Our service is fast, authentic, and accommodating .
All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most modern tests available in Montgomery for sexually-transmitted infection screening. We work with the nation's most comprehensive and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use.
STD tests are now quick, confidential, and humiliation free. With over 1,800 testing centers nationwide, we have one close to you. STD Testing Montgomery makes it easy with a smooth process. Call right now to schedule an appointment.
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 181.1
- HIV rate per 100,000 residence: 17.6
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 residence: 9.7
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 535
- The amount of reported cases of HIV in Alabama in 2008: 718 (a 55% increase)
- The number of reported occurrences of Chlamydia in Alabama in 2008: 24760
As you can see, STDs are a growing problem in Montgomery, Alabama and nationally. Always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.