STD Testing Mesa tests for the 8 most prevalent STDs. We provide sexually-transmitted disease testing at over 4,000 locations across the country. Our service is fast, exact, and accommodating. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission. Results are usually released in 3 business days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive.
All tests offered are FDA-approved or the Gold Standard and are the most highly developed tests available in Mesa for STD screening. We work with the nation's biggest and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the identical tests hospitals and doctors use.
With over 4,000 testing centers nationwide, we have one close to you. Call now to schedule an appointment. STI tests are now quick, confidential, and humiliation free. STD Testing Mesa makes it accessible with a smooth process.
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 individuals: 70.8
- HIV rate per 100,000 individuals: 14.3
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 individuals: 5
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 individuals: 390.8
- The amount of reported cases of HIV in Arizona in 2008: 743 (a 38% increase)
- The number of reported occurrences of Chlamydia in Arizona in 2008: 24,769
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Mesa, Arizona and across the United States. Always protect yourself by using safe sex practices.