We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Our service is fast, accurate, and convenient. STD Testing Livonia tests for the 8 most common STDs. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your absolute permission.
The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Livonia for STD screening. We work with the nation's most comprehensive and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories.
STD Testing Livonia makes it comfortable with a simple process. STI tests are now rapid, private, and shame free. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one close to you. Call today to schedule an appointment.
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 171.8
- HIV rate per 100,000 residence: 8.7
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 residence: 2.1
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 446
- The amount of reported cases of HIV in Michigan in 2008: 789 (a 17% increase)
- The number of reported occurrences of Chlamydia in Michigan in 2008: 44923
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Livonia, Michigan and across the United States. Always protect yourself by using safe sex practices.