STD Testing Knoxville tests for the 8 most prevalent STDs. We provide sexually-transmitted disease testing at over 1,800 locations across the country. Our service is fast, exact, and accommodating. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission. Results are usually released in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive.
All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most highly developed tests available in Knoxville for STD screening. We work with the nation's biggest and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the identical tests hospitals and doctors use.
With over 1,800 testing centers nationwide, we have one close to you. Call now to schedule an appointment. STI tests are now quick, confidential, and humiliation free. STD Testing Knoxville makes it accessible with a smooth process.
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Tennessee in 2008: 1062 (a 56% increase
- HIV rate per 100,000 people: 19.6
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Tennessee in 2008: 28038
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 people: 455.4
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in Tennessee in 2008: 413
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 people: 6.7
As you can see, STDs are a growing epidemic in Knoxville, Tennessee and nationwide. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.