Our service is fast, accurate, and comfortable. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your stated permission. Results are usually given in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. STD Testing Issaquah tests for the 8 most rampant STDs. We provide STI testing at over 1,800 locations across the country.
We work with the nation's largest and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Issaquah for STD screening.
STI tests are now quick, discreet, and embarrassment free. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one close to you. STD Testing Issaquah makes it easy with a simple process. Call right now to schedule an appointment.
Sexually Transmitted Disease Info: Washington and Issaquah
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Washington in 2008: 537 (a 38% increase)
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Washington in 2008: 21402
- The number of reported occurrences of Syphilis in Washington in 2008: 181
- The number of reported cases of Gonorrhea in Washington in 2008: 3127
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 individuals: 330.9
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 individuals: 48.3
As you can see, STDs are a growing epidemic in Issaquah, Washington and nationwide. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.