- Select your lab and tests
- Visit the lab near you
- View your results online
- Receive care
Our service is fast, accurate, and comfortable. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your stated permission. Results are usually given in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. STD Testing Gilbert tests for the 8 most rampant STDs. We provide STI testing at over 1,800 locations across the country.
We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's largest and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Gilbert for STD screening.
STI tests are now quick, discreet, and embarrassment free. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one close to you. STD Testing Gilbert makes it easy with a simple process. Call right now to schedule an appointment.
Arizona and Gilbert STI Facts
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Arizona in 2008: 743 (a 38% increase)
- HIV rate per 100,000 people: 14.3
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Arizona in 2008: 24,769
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 people: 390.8
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in Arizona in 2008: 317
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 people: 5
STDs are a growing epidemic in Gilbert, Arizona and nationwide. Always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.