We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Our service is fast, accurate, and convenient. STD Testing Fredericksburg tests for the 8 most common STDs. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your absolute permission.
The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Fredericksburg for STD screening. We work with the nation's most comprehensive and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories.
STD Testing Fredericksburg makes it comfortable with a simple process. STI tests are now rapid, private, and shame free. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one close to you. Call today to schedule an appointment.
- The amount of reported cases of HIV in Virginia in 2008: 1036 (a 71% increase)
- HIV rate per 100,000 residence: 15.7
- The number of reported occurrences of Chlamydia in Virginia in 2008: 31218
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 404.8
- The number of reported cases of Gonorrhea in Virginia in 2008: 10337
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 134
As you can see, STDs are a growing problem in Fredericksburg, Virginia and nationally. Always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.