We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Our service is fast, accurate, and convenient. STD Testing Fort Myers tests for the 8 most common STDs. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your absolute permission.
The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Fort Myers for STD screening. We work with the nation's most comprehensive and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories.
STD Testing Fort Myers makes it comfortable with a simple process. STI tests are now rapid, private, and shame free. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one close to you. Call today to schedule an appointment.
STD Infection Information: Florida and Fort Myers
- The number of reported occurrences of Chlamydia in Florida in 2008: 71017
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 389.1
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in Florida in 2008: 1044
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 residence: 5.7
- The number of reported cases of Gonorrhea in Florida in 2008: 23326
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 106.8
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Fort Myers, Florida and across the United States. Protect yourself by using safe sex practices.