Our service is fast, authentic, and accommodating. STD Testing Evanston tests for the 8 most rampant STDs. Results are usually released in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. We provide STI testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission.
We work with the nation's most comprehensive and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most modern tests available in Evanston for STD screening.
Call right now to schedule an appointment. Sexually Transmitted Disease tests are now rapid, discreet, and shame free. With over 1,800 lab facilities nationwide, we have one convenient to you. STD Testing Evanston makes it comfortable with a straightforward process.
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Illinois in 2008: 1961 (a 42% increase)
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Illinois in 2008: 59169
- The number of reported Chlamydia cases in Chicago and Cook County in 2008: 34257
- Chicago Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 637
- The number of reported Syphilis occurrences in Chicago and Cook County in 2008: 716
- Chicago Syphilis rate per 100,000 residence: 13
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Evanston, Illinois and across the United States. Always protect yourself by using safe sex practices.