- Select your lab and tests
- Visit the lab near you
- View your results online
- Receive care
STD Testing East Stroudsburg tests for the 8 most prevalent STDs. We provide sexually-transmitted disease testing at over 1,800 locations across the country. Our service is fast, exact, and accommodating. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission. Results are usually released in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive.
All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most highly developed tests available in East Stroudsburg for STD screening. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's biggest and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the identical tests hospitals and doctors use.
With over 1,800 testing centers nationwide, we have one close to you. Call now to schedule an appointment. STI tests are now quick, confidential, and humiliation free. STD Testing East Stroudsburg makes it accessible with a smooth process.
Pennsylvania and East Stroudsburg STI Measurement Data
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Pennsylvania in 2008: 2123 (a 12% increase)
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Pennsylvania in 2008: 42233
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in Pennsylvania in 2008: 272
- The number of reported occurrences of Gonorrhea in Pennsylvania in 2008: 11071
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 people: 339.7
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 89
STDs are a growing problem in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania and nationally. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.