- Select your lab and tests
- Visit the lab near you
- View your results online
- Receive care
STD Testing Denver tests for the 8 most prevalent STDs. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your stated permission. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Our service is fast, accurate, and accommodating. We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide.
The tests we offer are the identical tests hospitals and doctors use. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's biggest and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Denver for STI screening.
STD Testing Denver makes it comfortable with a smooth process. Sexually Transmitted Disease tests are now fast, confidential, and shame free. Call now to schedule an appointment. With over 1,800 lab facilities nationwide, we have one convenient to you.
Sexually Transmitted Disease Infection Information: Colorado and Denver
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 66.4
- HIV rate per 100,000 residence: 10.9
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 residence: 2.8
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 394.5
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Colorado in 2008: 472 (a 47% increase)
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Colorado in 2008: 19180
As you can see, STDs are a growing epidemic in Denver, Colorado and nationwide. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.