Get Tested Today!
STD testing Denver is the quickest way to get privately screened for eight of the most common STDs. We have 7 locations in Denver, so you can get tested today. The benefits of testing with us include:
- Results are often available within 3 business days or less
- Affordable rates start at $87.28
- All services include connection to continued care if necessary
STD info: Denver and Colorado
The CDPH reported that there were 19,447 chlamydia infections, 2,787 gonorrhea infections and 342 syphilis infections in 2010. Colorado health officials also reported 9,639 HIV cases that transitioned to AIDS from the beginning of the epidemic in the early 1980s through December 2008.
- Number of chlamydia infections in Colorado in 2010: 19,447
- Number of gonorrhea infections in Colorado in 2010: 2,787
- Number of syphilis infections in Colorado in 2010: 342
Undiagnosed STDs can increase an individual's risk of HIV and other potentially serious conditions, such as infertility and pelvic inflammatory disease. With effective and early screening using either blood or urine, some STDs can be effectively treated, which may help prevent the spread of infection. Individuals who choose to visit state testing centers are encouraged to routinely screen for gonorrhea and chlamydia, the two most common STDs.