Our service is fast, accurate, and convenient. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. STD Testing Clermont tests for the 8 most common STDs. We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide.
We work with the nation's largest and most respected national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available for sexually-transmitted infection screening.
Choose a test panel or individual tests. Then complete your order online and go to your nearby Test Center for a blood or urine draw. Your results will be ready and viewable online within 3 Business Days or less. We make STD Testing easy with a simple process. Call today to schedule an appointment.
STD Infection Data: Florida
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Florida in 2008: 6878
- HIV Rates Per 100,000 people: 27.3
- The number of new reported cases of Chlamydia in Florida in 2008: 48955
- Chlamydia Rates Per 100,000 people: 389.1
- The number of new reported cases of Syphillis in Florida in 2008: 719
- Syphillis Rates Per 100,000 people: 4
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Florida and across the United States. Protect yourself by using safe sex practices.