We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Our service is fast, accurate, and convenient. STD Testing Casper tests for the 8 most common STDs. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your absolute permission.
The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Casper for STD screening. We work with the nation's most comprehensive and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories.
STD Testing Casper makes it comfortable with a simple process. STI tests are now rapid, private, and shame free. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one close to you. Call today to schedule an appointment.
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 individuals: 23.7
- The number of reported cases of Gonorrhea in Wyoming in 2008: 124
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 individuals: 0.6
- The number of reported occurrences of Syphilis in Wyoming in 2008: 3
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 individuals: 301.6
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Wyoming in 2008: 1577
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Casper, Wyoming and across the United States. Protect yourself by using safe sex practices.