STD Testing Anderson tests for the 8 most prevalent STDs. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your stated permission. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Our service is fast, accurate, and accommodating. We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide.
The tests we offer are the identical tests hospitals and doctors use. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's biggest and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Anderson for STI screening.
STD Testing Anderson makes it comfortable with a smooth process. Sexually Transmitted Disease tests are now fast, confidential, and shame free. Call now to schedule an appointment. With over 1,800 lab facilities nationwide, we have one convenient to you.
Indiana and Anderson STD Measurement Data
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Indiana in 2008: 22154
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 people: 349.1
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in Indiana in 2008: 140
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 people: 2.2
- The number of reported occurrences of Gonorrhea in Indiana in 2008: 8769
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 109.8
As you can see, STDs are a growing epidemic in Anderson, Indiana and nationwide. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.