Get Tested Today!
STD Testing Rhode Island has over 50 locations, so it's easy to find a testing center near you. You don't need to schedule an appointment in advance--you can register with us, then visit the testing center you selected and get tested today.
- No appointments are necessary for screenings
- We offer FDA-approved or gold standard-rated STD tests
- Testing costs begin at $87.28
Rhode Island STD morbidity data:
The state of Rhode Island's Department of Public Health reported that there were 3,480 chlamydia infections, 291 gonorrhea infections and 79 syphilis infections in 2010. Rhode Island health officials also reported 2,846 HIV cases that transitioned to AIDS from the beginning of the epidemic in the early 1980s through December 2008. Rhode Island ranks 37th in cumulative AIDS cases.
- Rate of people with chlamydia in 2010 per 100,000 people: 330.4
- Rate of people with gonorrhea in 2010 per 100,000 people: 27.6
- Rate of people with syphilis in 2010 per 100,000 people: 7.5
19 million Americans are affected by Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) each year, mostly between the ages of 15 to 24 years. Since STDs often don't present symptoms, many cases go undiagnosed, increasing the rate of transmission. You can get tested At STD Testing Rhode Island at your own convenience.