Get Tested Today!
At STD Testing Nevada we have over 50 locations, so it's easy to find a testing center near you. You don't need to schedule an appointment--you can register for testing, and get tested at a lab facility near you today.
- No appointments are necessary
- Offer nine FDA-approved or gold standard-rated STD tests
- Testing costs begin at $87.28
Nevada STD morbidity data:
The state of Nevada’s Department of Public Health reported that there were 9,666 chlamydia infections, 1,728 gonorrhea infections and 412 syphilis infections in 2010. Nevada health officials also reported 6,547HIV cases that transitioned to AIDS from the beginning of the epidemic in the early 1980s through December 2008. The ranks 27th in cumulative reported AIDS cases among all 50 states.
- Rate of people with chlamydia in 2010 per 100,000 people: 365.7
- Rate of people with gonorrhea in 2010 per 100,000 people: 65.4
- Rate of people with syphilis in 2010 per 100,000 people: 15.6
19 million Americans are affected by Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) each year, mostly between the ages of 15 to 24 years. Since STDs often don't present symptoms, many cases go undiagnosed, increasing the rate of transmission. You can get tested At STD Testing Nevada at your own convenience.