Confidential STD testing
There's nothing more personal than your sexual health.STD Test Express is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your personal health information secure.
Protected health information
- Protected health information (PHI) is any information related to your health that can be specifically linked back to you. This includes past, present and future information related to your health condition, how you receive care and how your care is paid for. Your name, birthdate and address are all ways that PHI can be connected to you.
Private, not anonymous, STD testing
Positive results and public health agencies
- STD Test Express and Analyte Physicians Group ("APG") comply with all state and federal laws that require doctors, health care facilities and diagnostic laboratories to report laboratory-confirmed cases of HIV and certain STDs to public health agencies. The information we are required to share may include your name, age and the condition for which you tested positive.
How we deliver test results
- When your test results are ready, you will receive an email alert from APG Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) This email will not indicate your test results. It will simply give you a link to log in to your private, password-protected account. You will access all test results and private messages through your account.
- STD Test Express utilizes 128-bit encryption and the HL-7 interface to transmit health data. HL-7 is the industry standard for exchanging, integrating, sharing and retrieving electronic health information between systems.
Secure payment protocol
- Your credit card payment is securely transmitted to the credit card processor using standard SSL encryption.
Protecting your account
We recommend the following best practices to keep your account secure:
- Create a password with at least six characters, one number and one capital letter
- Don't share your password or PIN
- Always log off of your account when you are finished using our site
- We take your privacy seriously. If you have questions, concerns, or feedback regarding the privacy of your personal and health information, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at (888) 723-6082.
- If you have a question that is medical in nature, about how our process works, or about service-related issues, please call us at (877) 457-3082 and speak with a Care Advisor.
Private and secure for total peace of mind
We take your health and your privacy seriously. That's why our doctors created STDtestexpress.com You get the doctor-approved care you need with the privacy of an online clinic.