Get Tested Today!
At STD Testing California, we strive to make sure that anyone who wants to test for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) can do so through our accessible and conveniently-located facilities around the state.
- Testing can happen the day you register
- We offer STD testing that is FDA approved, or gold standard rated
- Tests are affordable and start at $87.28
California STD morbidity data:
The California Department of Public Health reported that, in 2010, there were 155,300 chlamydia infections, 26,840 gonorrhea infections and 2,059 syphilis infections in the state. Chlamydia and gonorrhea are mostly seen in 20- to 24-year-old individuals.
California has the second highest number of cumulative AIDS cases among all 50 states in the U.S. The CDC has provided the state with $62,060,262 for HIV and AIDS outreach measures.
- California's 2010 chlamydia rate per 100,000 population 400
- California's 2010 gonorrhea rate per 100,000 population 69
- California's 2010 syphilis rate per 100,000 population 5
More than 19 million Americans each year are infected with an STD, but many never realize. This may cause individuals to unknowingly spread infections to others. To avoid transmission, it is important for you to get tested annually for common STDs.