A full 8 Test Panel or individual STD tests*
4,000 labs. Visits usually take 15 minutes at the lab
Review test results online usually in 3 business days or less*
Sex is a popular Pride Month activity; fortunately, there are a ton of events across the country that help you get down while staying safe from STDs. Rough stuff: If you like to walk on the kinky side, ACT Toronto http://www.actoronto.org/bdsm offers a comprehensive online guide to getting down and dirty, while still staying safe. In addition to providing advice [...]
Benefits of Private STD Testing
- The Fastest Service
- No appointment needed. There are 4,000 test centers nationwide. Results usually in 3 business days or less.
- Your lab tests will not appear on your primary medical records without your explicit permission.
- No Embarrassment
- Testing takes 5 min, there is no swabbing. LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics centers test people for many reasons, so no one will know why you're there.
- Doctor Consult Included If Appropriate
- A telephone consult and treatment options are available to anyone with positive results.
- 100% Satisfaction
- We're here to offer the best testing experience. Counselors are ready for your questions.
- Payment Options
- Use your health insurance, or make a payment with a credit card, health savings account, or Western Union.
Call (866) 660-2593(866) 660-2593 and
speak to a counselor.
Hours: Mon-Sun, 6am-10pm CT
The tests we offer are the same tests that brick+mortar hospitals and doctors use. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's largest and most respected diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA-certified, and are the most sophisticated tests available for sexually-transmitted infection screening.
Why Get Tested
From stress to surgery, there are a variety of triggers for herpes outbreaks. Read More >
LocalHerpesDating.org was launched on June 12 to create a judgment free means of connecting individuals who have the herpes simplex virus. Read More >