STD Testing San Antonio tests for the 8 most common STDs. Our service is fast, accurate, and convenient. We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission.
The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's largest and most respected national diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in San Antonio for sexually-transmitted infection screening.
STD Testing San Antonio makes it easy with a simple process. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one near you. STD tests are now fast, private, and embarrassment free. Call today to schedule an appointment.
Texas and San Antonio STI Facts
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Texas in 2008: 4181 (a 39% increase)
- HIV rate per 100,000 people: 19.5
- The number of reported Chlamydia cases in San Antonio and Bexar County in 2008: 8964
- San Antonio Chlamydia infection rate per 100,000 residence: 562.2
- The number of reported Syphilis cases in San Antonio and Bexar County in 2008: 184
- San Antonio Syphilis infection rate per 100,000 residence: 11.5
As you can see, STDs are a growing problem in San Antonio, Texas and nationally. Always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.