Our service is fast, accurate, and comfortable. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your stated permission. Results are usually given in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. STD Testing San Antonio tests for the 8 most rampant STDs. We provide STI testing at over 1,800 locations across the country.
We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's largest and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in San Antonio for STD screening.
STI tests are now quick, discreet, and embarrassment free. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one close to you. STD Testing San Antonio makes it easy with a simple process. Call right now to schedule an appointment.
STD Info: Texas and San Antonio
- The amount of reported cases of HIV in Texas in 2008: 4181 (a 39% increase)
- The number of reported occurrences of Chlamydia in Texas in 2008: 100870
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 individuals: 422
- The amount of reported Chlamydia cases in San Antonio and Bexar County in 2008: 8964
- The number of reported Syphilis cases in San Antonio and Bexar County in 2008: 184
- The number of reported Gonorrhea cases in San Antonio and Bexar County in 2008: 2932
As you can see, STDs are a growing problem in San Antonio, Texas and nationally. Always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.