STD Testing San Antonio tests for the 8 most common STDs. Our service is fast, accurate, and convenient. We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission.
The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's largest and most respected national diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in San Antonio for sexually-transmitted infection screening.
STD Testing San Antonio makes it easy with a simple process. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one near you. STD tests are now fast, private, and embarrassment free. Call today to schedule an appointment.
Texas and San Antonio STD Incidence Rates
- The number of reported occurrences of HIV in Texas in 2008: 4181 (a 39% increase)
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Texas in 2008: 100870
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 people: 422
- The # of reported Chlamydia cases in San Antonio and Bexar County in 2008: 8964
- The number of reported Syphilis cases in San Antonio and Bexar County in 2008: 184
- The number of reported Gonorrhea cases in San Antonio and Bexar County in 2008: 2932
STDs are a growing epidemic in San Antonio, Texas and nationwide. Always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.