A full 8 Test Panel or individual STD tests*
4,000 labs. Visits usually take 15 minutes at the lab
Review test results online usually in 3 business days or less*
About STD Testing Phoenix
STD Testing Phoenix tests for the 8 most common STDs. Our service is fast, accurate, and convenient. We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission.
The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's largest and most respected national diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Phoenix for sexually-transmitted infection screening.
STD Testing Phoenix makes it easy with a simple process. With over 1,800 locations nationwide, we have one near you. STD tests are now fast, private, and embarrassment free. Call today to schedule an appointment.
STD Testings Centers Near 85029
- 9250 N 3rd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85020
- 5750 W Thunderbird Road
Glendale, AZ 85306
- 6036 N 19th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85015
- 5040 N 15th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85015
- 19636 N 27th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85027
STD Info: Arizona and Phoenix
Yearly, the Federal Health Department and the Arizona department of health gather info and infection rates on STDs in your area. The STD information is intended as a risk assessment tool so you can determine your STI risk. Fast facts about STD infections in Phoenix and / or Arizona:
- The number of reported cases of HIV in Arizona in 2008: 743 (a 38% increase)
- The number of reported occurrences of Chlamydia in Arizona in 2008: 24,769
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 individuals: 390.8
- The amount of reported Chlamydia occurrences in Phoenix and Maricopa County in 2008: 13,410
- The number of reported Syphilis occurrences in Phoenix and Maricopa County in 2008: 146
- The number of reported Gonorrhea cases in Phoenix and Maricopa County in 2008: 2130
As you can see, STDs are a growing epidemic in Phoenix, Arizona and nationwide. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.