STD Testing Noblesville tests for the 8 most prevalent STDs. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your stated permission. Results are usually available in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Our service is fast, accurate, and accommodating. We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide.
The tests we offer are the identical tests hospitals and doctors use. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's biggest and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most sophisticated tests available in Noblesville for STI screening.
STD Testing Noblesville makes it comfortable with a smooth process. Sexually Transmitted Disease tests are now fast, confidential, and shame free. Call now to schedule an appointment. With over 1,800 lab facilities nationwide, we have one convenient to you.
Indiana and Noblesville STI Facts
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 109.8
- HIV rate per 100,000 people: 8.6
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 people: 2.1
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 people: 349.1
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Indiana in 2008: 479 (a 38% increase)
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Indiana in 2008: 22154
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Noblesville Indiana and across the United States. Protect yourself by using safe sex practices.