STD Testing Newport News tests for the 8 most prevalent STDs. We provide sexually-transmitted disease testing at over 1,800 locations across the country. Our service is fast, exact, and accommodating. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission. Results are usually released in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive.
All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most highly developed tests available in Newport News for STD screening. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's biggest and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the identical tests hospitals and doctors use.
With over 1,800 testing centers nationwide, we have one close to you. Call now to schedule an appointment. STI tests are now quick, confidential, and humiliation free. STD Testing Newport News makes it accessible with a smooth process.
Sexually Transmitted Disease Infection Data: Virginia and Newport News
- The number of new reported cases of HIV in Virginia in 2008: 1036 (a 71% increase)
- HIV rate per 100,000 residence: 15.7
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Virginia in 2008: 31218
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 404.8
- The number of reported occurrences of Syphilis in Virginia in 2008: 266
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 residence: 3.4
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Newport News, Virginia and across the United States. Always protect yourself by using safe sex practices.