Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your absolute permission. Results are usually given in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. We provide sexually-transmitted disease testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide. Our service is fast, exact, and comfortable. STD Testing Milpitas tests for the 8 most common STDs.
We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's largest and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most highly developed tests available in Milpitas for STD screening. The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use.
STD tests are now quick, discreet, and shame free. With over 1,800 testing centers nationwide, we have one near you. Call today to schedule an appointment. STD Testing Milpitas makes it accessible with a simple process.
STD Infection Data: California and Milpitas
- The number of reported occurrences of Chlamydia in California in 2008: 148798
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 407.1
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in California in 2008: 2204
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 residence: 6
- The number of reported cases of Gonorrhea in California in 2008: 25,787
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 84
As you can see, STDs are a growing epidemic in Milpitas, California and nationwide. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.