Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your absolute permission. Results are usually given in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. We provide sexually-transmitted disease testing at over 1,800 locations nationwide. Our service is fast, exact, and comfortable. STD Testing Merrillville tests for the 8 most common STDs.
We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's largest and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most highly developed tests available in Merrillville for STD screening. The tests we offer are the same tests hospitals and doctors use.
STD tests are now quick, discreet, and shame free. With over 1,800 testing centers nationwide, we have one near you. Call today to schedule an appointment. STD Testing Merrillville makes it accessible with a simple process.
Sexually Transmitted Disease Infection Data: Indiana and Merrillville
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 109.8
- HIV rate per 100,000 residence: 8.6
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 residence: 2.2
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 349.1
- The amount of new reported cases of HIV in Indiana in 2008: 479 (a 38% increase)
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Indiana in 2008: 22154
STDs are a growing problem in Merrillville, Indiana and nationally. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.