A full 8 Test Panel or individual STD tests*
4,000 labs. Visits usually take 15 minutes at the lab
Review test results online usually in 3 business days or less*
About STD Testing Los Angeles
Our service is fast, authentic, and accommodating. STD Testing Los Angeles tests for the 8 most rampant STDs. Results are usually released in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. We provide STI testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission.
We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's most comprehensive and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most modern tests available in Los Angeles for STI screening.
Call right now to schedule an appointment. Sexually Transmitted Disease tests are now rapid, discreet, and shame free. With over 1,800 lab facilities nationwide, we have one convenient to you. STD Testing Los Angeles makes it comfortable with a straightforward process.
STD Testings Centers Near 90015
- 1414 S Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- 1127 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90017
- 420 E 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013
- 2105 Beverly Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90057
- 1632 E. Cesar Chavez Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Sexually Transmitted Disease Infection Data: California and Los Angeles
Every year, the Federal Government and the California health department gather information and incident rates on STIs in your area. The data is intended as a risk assessment tool so you can assess your STI risks. Fast facts about Los Angeles and / or California:
- The amount of new reported cases of HIV in California in 2008: 5161 (a 30% increase)
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in California in 2008: 148798
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 407.1
- The # of reported Chlamydia cases in Los Angeles and Los Angeles County in 2008: 46501
- The amount of reported Syphilis cases in Los Angeles and Los Angeles County in 2008: 850
- The amount of reported Gonorrhea cases in Los Angeles and Los Angeles County in 2008: 8894
STDs are a growing problem in Los Angeles, California and nationally. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.