We provide STD testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Results are usually released in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your stated permission. STD Testing Lees Summit tests for the 8 most common STDs. Our service is fast, authentic, and accommodating .
All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most modern tests available in Lees Summit for sexually-transmitted infection screening. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's most comprehensive and most esteemed national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use.
STD tests are now quick, confidential, and humiliation free. With over 1,800 testing centers nationwide, we have one close to you. STD Testing Lees Summit makes it easy with a smooth process. Call right now to schedule an appointment.
STD Info: Missouri and Lees Summit
- The amount of reported Chlamydia cases in Kansas City and Jackson County in 2008: 7105
- Kansas City Chlamydia rate per 100,000 individuals: 373
- The number of reported Syphilis cases in Kansas City and Jackson County in 2008: 112
- Kansas City Syphilis rate per 100,000: 5.8
- The amount of reported Gonorrhea cases in Kansas City and Jackson County in 2008: 1225
- Kansas City Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 0
As you can see, STDs are a growing problem in Lees Summit, Missouri and nationally. Always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.