Results are usually given in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. We provide sexually-transmitted disease testing at over 1,800 locations across the country. Our service is fast, exact, and accommodating. STD Testing Hampton tests for the 8 most prevalent STDs. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your absolute permission.
All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most modern tests available in Hampton for STI screening. The tests we offer are the identical tests hospitals and doctors use. We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's biggest and most respected national diagnostic laboratories.
Sexually Transmitted Disease tests are now fast, private, and embarrassment free. Call now to schedule an appointment. STD Testing Hampton makes it easy with a straightforward process. With over 1,800 lab facilities nationwide, we have one near you.
STD Infection Information: Virginia and Hampton
- The number of reported cases of HIV in Virginia in 2008: 1036 (a 71% increase)
- HIV rate per 100,000 residence: 15.7
- The number of reported occurrences of Chlamydia in Virginia in 2008: 31218
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 404.8
- The number of reported cases of Syphilis in Virginia in 2008: 266
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 residence: 3.4
As you can see, STDs are a growing epidemic in Hampton, Virginia and nationwide. Protect yourself by practicing safe sex.