Our service is fast, authentic, and accommodating. STD Testing Conyers tests for the 8 most rampant STDs. Results are usually released in 3 Business Days or less and a phone consult is included if you test positive. We provide STI testing at over 1,800 locations in the U.S. Your lab test results will not appear on your primary medical records or insurance record with your explicit permission.
We work with LabCorp and Quest, the nation's most comprehensive and most recognized national diagnostic laboratories. The tests we offer are the unchanged tests hospitals and doctors use. All tests offered are FDA-approved or CLIA certified and are the most modern tests available in Conyers for STI screening.
Call right now to schedule an appointment. Sexually Transmitted Disease tests are now rapid, discreet, and shame free. With over 1,800 lab facilities nationwide, we have one convenient to you. STD Testing Conyers makes it comfortable with a straightforward process.
Sexually Transmitted Disease Infection Information: Georgia and Conyers
- The number of reported cases of Chlamydia in Georgia in 2008: 42629
- Chlamydia rate per 100,000 residence: 446.6
- The number of reported occurrences of Syphilis in Georgia in 2008: 914
- Syphilis rate per 100,000 residence: 9.6
- The number of reported cases of Gonorrhea in Georgia in 2008: 16272
- Gonorrhea rate per 100,000 residence: 178.8
As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Conyers, Georgia and across the United States. Protect yourself by using safe sex practices.